Tuesday, July 19, 2011

don't trust hobo's with knives

Saturday night (11:30pm) we're waking home from Cafe West (hospital cafe, delicious cheap food - and a soda fountain from the future) and we passed a hobo sitting on the side of the road holding/waving a dagger/knife at us mumbling who knows what.

I thought he said something like..."I'm gonna kill you, you young couples."

Kyle didn't believe me. But i was scared and we walked extremely fast the rest of the way home.



notice anything wrong with this story?

I didn't, until i told it to one of my co-workers monday and she asked, "so did you call the police??"

the answer to that question: nope.

didn't even cross our minds.

so here is my public apology to anyone who was later hurt by that creepy creepy man.

i'm so so sorry.

3 comments:

  1. ha ha that is scary! Is the hospital cafe the one that I used to work at?? at UVRMC yeah? they had yummy food :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love this.

    cole and i haven't stopped thinking about the futuristic coke machine. wanna go? call us

    ReplyDelete